Barbara A. Popp
- Bicentennial Medal (2019)
- IUS Chancellor's Medallion (2015)
- IUS Chancellor's Medallion
Location: New Albany, Indiana
- IU Southeast Distinguished Alumni Award (2008)
- B.S., 1976
- IUAA President's Award (1994)
BIOGRAPHYBarbara A. Popp, CEO and principal broker for Schuler Bauer Real Estate Services, the largest real-estate firm in Southern Indiana, received a bachelor's degree in business from IU in 1976.
She also serves as a director on the Federal Reserve Board of St. Louis, Louisville branch. Popp previously served as president of the IU Southeast Alumni Association and on the IUAA Executive Council. Popp received the IUAA President's Award in 1994 and the IU Southeast Distinguished Alumni Award in 2008.