Eugene D. Fletchall
- Thomas Hart Benton Mural Medallion (1997)
- IUAA President's Award (1996)
- Distinguished Alumni Service Award (1967)
- B.S., 1932; LL.B-B., 1934; J.D., 1967
- Maurer School of Law Academy of Law Alumni Fellows (1967)
- Indiana University Bloomington
BIOGRAPHYAs a student at Indiana University, Eugene Dalton Fletchall's academic and extracurricular activities foreshadowed his future success in the world of business. He rose rapidly, demonstrating keen administrative abilities, from clerk to executive vice-president of a corporation nationally renowned in food processing and distribution. Fletchall served as a Union Board director from 1932-33 and president in 1933-34.
Fletchall's business assignments took him to many cities around the nation, where he would become an interested, active citizen, assuming leadership roles in civic, church and fraternal affairs. He remained loyal to IU with quiet, unselfish service spanning nearly forty years, culminating with the presidency of the Alumni Association.