Thomas Ehrlich Service Learning Award
Preparing a Dossier
The Thomas Ehrlich Service Learning Award Selection Committee requests that documentation be submitted in the order given here. The nomination dossier, with full supporting evidence, should be submitted online (log in with your IU username and pass phrase) on or before October 16, 2017.
How to Submit a Nomination
- Complete the electronic nomination form.
- Complete the online application by uploading:
- A letter of nomination from a colleague or self (limit 3 pages)
- A curriculum vita of the nominee (limit 8 pages)
- A letter of support from a community partner (limit 3 pages)
- A service-learning course syllabus from the nominee
- An essay from the nominee (not to exceed 5 pages) that addresses the three selection criteria below:
- Evidence of deeply engaged, high-quality academic work
- Evidence of community collaboration and change
- Evidence of institutional impact.