The 2022 nomination cycle for Distinguished Professor and the various University Teaching and Service awards will open after the Indiana University Board of Trustees meeting in June 2021.
All nomination materials are due on October 15, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. Materials can be submitted in PDF or Word format. To submit a nomination, please complete these steps:
- Contact information page
- Select the appropriate award by clicking on the circle next to the award
- Provide all required contact information for the nominator, the individual submitting the nomination, nominee’s information
- Click on the “Continue” button to move to the next page
- File upload page
- Upload the required materials for the award nomination in .doc or .pdf file format by clicking on the “Upload a file” button for each required element of the award dossier (see specific requirements on this page)
- Click on the “Continue” button once you have uploaded all of the required materials to move to the next page
- Confirm the nomination page
- Review the materials and information provided in the previous pages
- When ready, click on the “Submit” button to submit the nomination dossier.
At any point in the process you can suspend the submission by clicking on the “Save my progress and resume later” button at the bottom of each page. Selecting this option will prompt you to enter an email address, which will generate a unique link via email to access the nomination at a later point. Nominations will not be received until the nomination has been completed with all documents uploaded and the final “Submit” button selected.